Aptech has evolved as a global career education company, branching out in Multimedia and Animation, Hardware & Networking, English Language training, and Aviation & Hospitality Training. Today Aptech has a presence across 40 countries like Vietnam, Brazil, Russia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Slovakia, Saudi Arabia, Syria Jordan and many more, with a foothold in every continent.
A time-tested and well-established Business model, tie-ups with globally recognized institutes and presence across the world makes Aptech the perfect partner to be associated with. The Aptech franchise model is based on intensive research and extensive experience of 25 years in setting up and operating more than 1186 franchise centers worldwide. The model ensures that:
- Maximum profits accrue to the Business Partner.
- Ownership of the center is with the Business Partner.
- Business Partners get ample operating freedom for using their business acumen to the fullest to expand the business.
Aptech already has a successful alliance with many satisfied business partners across the globe. Those who have associated with us have grown and prospered.
As an Aptech franchisee, you invest in a partnership perfectly suited to the current digital economy in the field of training and education. As a franchise owner, you are given access to more than a decade of business experience and a proven business model. You will be able to offer products and services that have been hugely successful and widely accepted in many markets, and a brand name that people are already familiar with.
- Rights to use the brand names
- Technical know-how on setting up the centre, focusing on ‘zero gestation period’ & on developing early revenue streams
- Sustainable revenue model
- Validation of laboratory/ centre equipment
- Course content & teaching methodology
- Teaching aids for delivery of courses
- Comprehensive student courseware
- Examination & certification systems
- Assistance in training & certification of trainers
- Training of marketing & administrative personnel
- Support in pricing products & services
- Help in formulating marketing strategies
- Internet-based centre automation software procedure manuals
- Periodic content upgrade
- Ongoing technical & marketing support
- Suitable premise (typically 300 to 500 square metres of carpet area) with sufficient scope for future expansion
- Classroom & administrative infrastructure
- Computer laboratory
- Recommended hardware & software
- Well-stocked student reference library
- Adequate personnel to staff the centre
- Statutory license/ approvals as may be required in that particular city / country
Most importantly, the franchisee provides the entrepreneurial drive, local contacts and support. In short, everything we do is geared toward ensuring that our franchise partners are able to meet the demands of today's challenging business environment and own a business that is fun, profitable and easy to operate.
- The Global Animation and Gaming Industry is set to reach $242.93 billion by 2016 - FICCI-KPMG REPORT
- International companies are constantly outsourcing animation & multimedia work
- Growing demand for high quality animation professionals
- Large talent pool in Nigeria
- Asia’s Leader in Animation & Multimedia education
- Widest network of franchisee centres across India
- Trained 250,000 students & professionals in 15 years
Why get into Animation & Multimedia business?